About Me

Make your dreams come true.

Make all your dreams come true. - The first step is the most important.

Thursday 9 June 2011

Candyfloss in my Mind


Falco - Out of the Dark


In the last days I felt a little bit as if there was candyfloss allover in my brain. A really strange feeling. Annother weekend is coming up and I ask myself, where all the time has gone. There's so much to do, so many things to consider. In the moment I don't feel very well because headache and some kind subliminal sickness have been bothering me since Monday this week.  My general practitioner was not very helpfull because he only supposed all this is caused by the instabele weather conditions we have these days. Hopefully this is allover soon. My To-Do-List seems to get longer and even longer from day to day and I try to do my best to finish all my work accurate and in time if somehow possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment